martes, 20 de junio de 2017

Dublin At Last!!!!!!!

At last I´m here! Dublin is a wonderful city with lovely people. From the first moment they are helping you all the time and they give you a fantastic smile. 
The weather couldn´t be better. Sunny and warm (it´s strange but I´m getting tanned here, in Dublin!!)
My Erasmus + course is being great, we are people from different countries: Italy, Finland, Germany, Slovaquia, Spain, France, Latvia, Poland, Czech Republic and Greece.
We are sharing our knowledge and my teacher Kevin is teaching us many strategies to apply them in our schools. 
See you soon in the blog ☺☺

1 comentario:

  1. What a fantastic experience, Beatriz! I wish I was there! I hope you learn loads and pass your knowledge to us. Send my regards to Molly Malone.
    Enjoy Ireland!!!

    ResponderEliminar