viernes, 14 de julio de 2017

The end of my first week

Hi again, I've just finished my first week doing the Erasmus + course. Everything's been well.
We've worked a lot about tales, how to modificate them , make easier for our kids and always introduce music to them.
We've also learned a lot ot songs and easy games which will be so useful for me in the school. Today three of our classmates are going to leave so we've made a picnic to say bye bye to them. In my free time I`m still enjoying in this beautiful town where I can see amazing monuments and beautiful parks.
Now I am going to enjoy my weekend and make everything ready for next week.
See you soon. Bye.
                                                                       Having a pic-nic
                                                                  Working in the classroom
                                                                 Working all together
                                                                    Creating a tale's poster
                                                                 My teacher and me

1 comentario: